When You Lost Your Hope In Some One .It Is Really Bad Feeling And Bad Effect Move Through Your Mind. Many Questions Start To Come To Your Head But The Important Question Is "Why I Trust Her" ?
I like Friends (as the meaning of friend suggest Few relation in the earth nver die)and Simle.I am very much sentimental and emotioanal person.I am highly self confident,self starter,ambitious,and commited , honest person.I am passionate about astrology , numerology , palmistry ,knwing pple ,helping pple and always eager to do level best at any circumstances.I feel very bad when pple some time misunderstood , ignore me.For me my family ,my close frd are every thing.They give me the strenth & inspire me to do level best.My frd use to call me ;Maharaja","Puru","Ghayani",some time my frds call me "Malik and Gopi"Prince.I belive "When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world!!! "....?
Life can be hard & not always fun. But as night brings dark, morning brings sun. When life gets tough & no one seems to care give me a call ...?
No comments:
Post a Comment