Saturday, January 30, 2010
Nobody Loves You Like I Can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holding ur Hand I’ll Walk Through All The Scenery Valleys..All The Dungeons In World. All The Planes That May Or May Not The Sign Of A Single Human Being...I’ll B There Whn U R Happy...I’ll B The Reason Of ur Happines. I’ll B By ur Side When U R Sad But Never I’ll Be A Reason 4ur Sadness..I’ll Be A Shield 2Protect U From The Cruelties Of This World..2Give U Love 2Shower U With Immense Joys N All The Happiness Of This World Yes U r My LoveEveryday That Goez By It Seemz Like I Discover Somethíng New abt You To Love It'z Incredíble To Me How 1Per§on Can Make Such A *BIG* Dífference In My Lífe u Touch Me In A Way No 1Else Ever Haz N Gíve Me So Many Reasonz 2Love You .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment